Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall

I can't believe it has been 60 degrees outside every morning! I am so energized in the morning when it is cool!

We have SO much going on this fall in the Melear family. I am trying to "not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, present your request to God." Phil 4:6....God has so richly blessed me and my family that I must have hope in HIS plan for us. I must trust in Him, because he sees the "whole" picture when I can only see today, "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28. I have experienced his grace, love, & mercy! Therefore I wait in anticipation of  HIS orchestration of our lives through out the next couple of months!   
The sermon Sunday morning was from Hebrews 10:19-25. The pastor emphasized how we are free to BOLDLY approach the throne of God. How we are able to draw near to Christ in full assurance of faith. So, I am going to BOLDLY approach the THRONE of Grace!

1 comment:

  1. I've been praying for your sweet family, Doree! Sometimes life doesn't make sense to us but it never takes God by surprise! I love Kerrie Roberts' song "No Matter What!" That's what your post made me think of ;)

    ReplyDelete