Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hello Blogging World!

This is my first time to ever create or write in a blog! I am so excited to get started. My main goal in starting this blog is to share with the "world" the many things the Lord is teaching me as I go through life, especially as a single women!! Hope that this blog is an enjoyable place to pause and be encourage as we run through life:) I am a big fan of blogs and blogging. There are several that I follow. Some of these blogs I follow with great regularity and some I just use as a source of information or encouragement. So why start my own blog & what do I have to talk about anyways? Well that is a good question and one I have been wrestling with for weeks!! But at the end of it all this is what I realized. The human race lives life in such chaos, independence & disconnect that we have lost the art of community. We were created to need community but often fail to take them time to invest in it! All of this to say that blogging is ONE way to feel that connection or community............................so here I go!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Doree! I'm so glad you are blogging now. I love blogstalking people...and blogging myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world and community of blogging! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to pop in to encourage you on this new venture! I look forward to the wisdom you have to share :)

    ReplyDelete